Friday, August 14, 2009

Without your Health, you have nothing!


Far be it for me to coach someone on being healthy. For my 30th birthday my best friend Aimee Jo bought me Orchestra tickets to "Lion King" the musical a fabulous dinner at Crusteans in Beverly Hills which I had been dying to go to and my doctor let me know I was now a 30 year old diabetic! Well let me tell ya honey, it has been an up hill battle. Partly because it is hereditary and my grandmother and great grandmother both had it. As a young girl I can remember giving my grandmother her insulin shots. According to my doctor, my weight is the major contributing factor. The last thing I want you to have to do is prick yourself 3 times a day. Not be able to have your favorite Martini with girl friends. Wanting to have that piece of cake or ice cream, but you can’t totally sucks...
So can we do this together? Getting healthier that is. Let me start by saying I am sure there are many of things we can do to get healthy. I did not say lose weight but I am sure many of us could lose a couple of pounds. On the other side of that there are many women that are plus size and are very healthy. This is where we all want to be. I am not one of those however I know many of women who are.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Well! this is a nice blog about body fitness.I like this so much and i will share this.

St. Augustine School of Medical Assistants

Alex moner said...

Partly because it is hereditary and my grandmother and great grandmother both had it.http://homeremedieslog.com/health-topics/colds-and-flu/runny-nose/

Alex moner said...

As a young girl I can remember giving my grandmother her insulin shots. According to my doctor, my weight is the major contributing factor.cambogia garcinia

Alex moner said...

We need more such articles that we can read with such enthusiasm.hcgsite.weebly.com

Rocket said...

We require all the more such articles that we can read with such excitement.
help with constipation

Post a Comment

 
HEALTH FITNES. Design by Exotic Mommie. Illustraion By DaPino